When I finished with my other bracelet, an image of my pink flannel zebra stripe scraps just popped into my head, and I just had to see how it would look with my sequence ribbon. I broke out my sequence ribbon and by black trim and started to fool around with my fabric. I don't know about you, but I like the silver over the pink sequence.
When I cut my fabric, I compared it to my existing sequence bracelet and added a little a quarter inch on each end as a seam allowance.
I cut 2 equal fabric pieces, and then cut the sequence and trim to match the length of the fabric.
Next, I lined it all up, pinned, and sewed on the very edge of the ribbon with thread matching the trim (black). With the right sides together, I sewed around the edges with approximately a half inch seam allowance, leaving a bit open to turn the bracelet inside out.
I did not zigzag the edges, since I planned on top stitching later. When I turned it inside out, I pushed the corners out as much as possible and ironed it flat.
Then I topped stitched, keeping with the black thread theme.
Finally, I added one of my favorite closures, black KAM snaps at the corners.
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!
Hope you enjoyed this one as much as the last, I sure did.
Linked up at the parties below: